Open Exhibition 2017
* The theme of the exhibition is ‘The living world’. This can be interpreted widely and imaginatively.
* Work can be submitted in any medium, including 3-D work. There is a size limit of 50 cm (20 inches) longest dimension.
* All work must be original (no copies).
* Pictures must have a taut cord on the back for hanging, not metal or plastic fittings.
* All work must be for sale. There is no hanging fee, but sales will be subject to 25% commission. Up to three items can be submitted.
* Work must be labelled on the back (or other suitable place for 3-D work) with artist’s name, title of work, medium and price.
* Work should be brought to the gallery at 13 St Peters Street, Old Triangle Market Place, NR32 1QA, Lowestoft (see web site at lowestoft-arts.org for more information) on Thursday 28th or Friday 29th September between 10 am and 4 pm.
* After the exhibition work should be collected on Wednesday 1st or Friday 2nd November or otherwise by arrangement.
* Work will be shown in the Centre gallery and possibly Lowestoft High Street shop windows.
* All work is submitted and exhibited at the artist’s own risk.